Bear Country USA is open Spring through late November.
All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their
own risk to person, property and health.
All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times
with doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
Windows must be closed at all times.
Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
ALL HOURS ARE WEATHER PERMITTING
WE WILL LIKELY BE CLOSED VARIOUS DAYS IN THE FALL FOR SNOW/ICE
We are currently open 9 am – 5 pm daily in September.
Our closing time is only the front gate the rest of the park remains open until your visit is complete.
Our October Hours will likely be 9 am – 4 pm.
Our November Hours will likely be 9 am – 3 pm.
We are closed Thanksgiving day and our Final day of the 2020 season will be Sunday November 29th.
Please observe CDC recommendations due to COVID-19 for the protection of staff, visitors and animals.
Practice social distancing.
Our 2020 opening and closing hours are subject to change without notice. The closing times are when our admission gate closes.
We do not close the rest of the Park until the visitors are finished with their visit.
All hours are weather permitting.
Our Gift Shop is fully stocked, please check out our online store for your souvenirs.
We are open every day of the week during the season but may close due to inclement weather on any day, especially in October and November.
We are always closed on Thanksgiving Day so our employees can be with their families.
Private Vehicle Rates:
|Children 4 & under||FREE|
Private vehicles would be cars, trucks, vans and RVs.
Convertibles, motorcycles or soft-top vehicles not allowed.
No courtesy cars available during summer of 2020 due to Coronavirus.
Also currently no Snack Bar due to Coronavirus.
(Only held a couple days in April each year when cubs are small.)
|Children age 4 and under are free; $18 per person|
Tour Group Rates :
|(Majority over 12 years of age)|
|Maximum charge per Adult Motorcoach||$350|
|(Majority under 12 years of age)|
|Maximum charge per Child Motorcoach||$275|
|“Group” must be designated and identifiable, and must include at least (15) peopleChildren under the age of five in a private family vehicle are admitted free.Step-on guides are available without charge for a motorcoach, and with a 24-hour advance notice of arrival. Approximate Tour Time: 2 hours. Special Motor coach parking with clear access to exit is available. Tour Contact: Tour Contact Special rates are available for Professional Photographers and Artists.|
Rules & Regulations
- Please observe CDC recommendations due to COVID-19 for the protection of staff, visitors and animals.
- Practice social distancing
- All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person, property and health.
- All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
- Windows must be closed at all times.
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance.
- Commercial rights to all photographs remain the property of Bear Country USA
- Pets/Animals are allowed through the park in your vehicle. But are not allowed around the wildlife walkway. They can be on leash near the gazebo area at the end.
- Please review the US DOJ FAQ https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html in regards to the exclusion of service animals, especially Question 26.