We are currently open for the 2022 season.
Bear Country USA is open Spring through late November.
All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their
own risk to person, property and health.
All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times
with doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
Windows must be closed at all times.
Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
We are closed Thanksgiving day and our Final day of the 2022 season will be Sunday November 27th.
Please observe CDC recommendations due to COVID-19 for the protection of staff, visitors and animals.
Practice social distancing.
Our Gift Shop is fully stocked, please check out our online store for your souvenirs.
We are open every day of the week during the season but may close due to snow, especially in October and November.
We are always closed on Thanksgiving Day so our employees can be with their families.
Our daily closing time is only when the front gate closes, the rest of the park remains open until your visit is complete.
April 25th – May 5: 9 am – 5 pm
May 6 – May 26: 8 am – 6 pm – Closed May 17th for Funeral of Founder Closed at 3pm on May 16th as well
May 27 – Aug 4: 8 am – 7 pm
Aug 5 – Sept 5: 8 am – 6 pm
Sept 6 – Sept 30: 8 am – 5 pm
Oct 1 – Oct 31: 9 am – 4 pm
Nov 1 – Nov 27: 9 am – 3 pm; closed on Thanksgiving Day
Private Vehicle Rates:
|Children 4 & under||FREE|
Private vehicles would be cars, trucks, vans and RVs.
Convertibles, motorcycles or soft-top vehicles are not allowed to drive thru but we have free courtesy vehicles for you to use to drive thru.
|CubFest 2021 has been Canceled |
(Only held a couple days in April each year when cubs are small.)
|Children age 4 and under are free|
Tour Group Rates :
|(Majority over 12 years of age)|
|Maximum charge per Adult Motorcoach||$500|
|(Majority under 12 years of age)|
|Maximum charge per Child Motorcoach||$350|
|“Group” must be designated and identifiable, and must include at least (15) peopleChildren under the age of five in a private family vehicle are admitted free.Step-on guides are available without charge for a motorcoach, and with a 24-hour advance notice of arrival. Approximate Tour Time: 2 hours. Special Motor coach parking with clear access to exit is available. Tour Contact: Tour Contact Special rates are available for Professional Photographers and Artists.|
Rules & Regulations
- Please observe CDC recommendations due to COVID-19 for the protection of staff, visitors and animals.
- Practice social distancing
- All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person, property and health.
- All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
- Windows must be closed at all times.
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance.
- Commercial rights to all photographs remain the property of Bear Country USA
- Pets/Animals are allowed through the park in your vehicle. But are not allowed around the wildlife walkway. They can be on leash near the gazebo area at the end.
- Please review the US DOJ FAQ https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html in regards to the exclusion of service animals, especially Question 26.