Bear Country USA is open Spring through late November.
Currently Open for the Season.
Our 2019 opening and closing hours are below and are subject to change without notice.
The closing times are when our admission gate closes.
We do not close the rest of the Park until the visitors are finished with their visit.
All hours are weather permitting.
April 22nd through May 3rd: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
May 4th through May 24th: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
May 25th through August 1st: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
August 2nd through September 2nd: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
September 3rd through September 30th: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
October 1st through October 31st: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
November 1st through December 1st: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
–Closed on Thanksgiving Day–
–Closed for the season starting December 2nd–
The closing times are when the last ticket is sold and we will stay open until the customers have finished their tour and visit.
We are open every day of the week during the season but may close due to inclement weather in October and November. We are always closed on Thanksgiving Day so our employees can be with their families.
Private Vehicle Rates:
|Children 4 & under||FREE|
|CubFest||Children age 4 and under are free;
$18 per person
Tour Group Rates :
|(Majority over 12 years of age)|
|Maximum charge per Adult Motorcoach||$350|
|(Majority under 12 years of age)|
|Maximum charge per Child Motorcoach||$275|
|“Group” must be designated and identifiable, and must include at least (15) peopleChildren under the age of five in a private family vehicle are admitted free.Step-on guides are available without charge for a motorcoach, and with a 24-hour advance notice of arrival.
Approximate Tour Time: 2 hours. Special Motor coach parking with clear access to exit is available.
Special rates are available for Professional Photographers and Artists.
Rules & Regulations
- All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person and property.
- All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
- Windows must be closed at all times.
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance.
- Commercial rights to all photographs remain the property of Bear Country USA
- Pets/Animals are allowed through the park in your vehicle. But are not allowed around the wildlife walkway. They can be on leash near the gazebo area at the end.
- Please review the US DOJ FAQ https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html in regards to the exclusion of service animals, especially Question 26.