May 1, 2010
Author: Stephanie Casey
UPDATE: Our “Name the Bear Cub Challenge” on Facebook has officially ended and a name has been chosen. The little cub will now be known as “Casanova.” Congrats to Shirley for sending in the name idea. We’ll be sending her a special certificate. Thank you to everyone who participated!
RULES & REGULATIONS:
The new bear cubs are here and they are cute! We will be having a “Name the Bear Cub Challenge” on Facebook. (The cub pictured above is the cub that needs a name.)
Here are the details:
1. The challenge will start on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 12 noon and will last through Friday, April 30, 2010 at 12 noon.
2. Facebook fans can participate by posting their name ideas on Bear Country USA’s wall on Bear Country’s Facebook Page Only one entry per person per day please.
3. Our smallest cub has been chosen for the challenge. Bear Country USA will periodically post messages telling you about the behaviors of our newborn and you can respond with your name ideas.
4. Our staff that works with the cub on a daily basis will choose the name that they think best fits the cub on May 1st. The name of the bear cub will be revealed on Facebook and Bear Country’s Website on May 1st.
5. As a token of appreciation for helping us in the naming process, the person who submitted the selected name will receive a special certificate for naming the bear cub.
6. Want to see what this cub is like in person? Come to Bear Country USA’s CubFest on April 10th and 11th to see this little guy in person. For more information on CubFest go to: Events at Bear Country USA
This challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. This challenge is void where prohibited or restricted by law.